Thursday, June 04, 2009

last minute




oh yes, you know i will be sewing up to the very last second before i leave for Renegade! i know you haven't forgotten but in case you need reminding, it's this weekend, saturday AND sunday june 6-7 in mccarren park. of course, the new development this year is that i have to pack up my car and drive two hours to brooklyn the day before the fair, which really cuts into my frantic 4am-the-night-before sewing plans. is that good or bad? not sure...

above is a sneak peek of the sundresses, short-sleeved yoke tunics, and new reversible hats i've been working on. please come out and see me and gert, not to mention treehouse, raeburn ink, love forever, 31 corn lane, a.s.i.s., perch, and almost 300 more! the weather report looks promising and as always, anyone who brings me a lemonade or treat gets 15% off any hodge podge purchase.

ok, back to the sewing machine...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think it's good lady. Staying up late the night before always makes the next day no fun. I hope to see you there. I'm not selling, just shopping!